CELEBS Go Dating is heading back to our screens with a brand new series.
The hit E4 series sees a batch of frisky stars looking for love.
When does Celebs Go Dating start on E4?
Celebs Go Dating kicks off on E4 at 9pm on Monday (January 17, 2022).
The new series will air Monday to Fridays at the same time.
It is then available to watch on All 4, after each episode has aired.
Sarah Tyekiff, Head of Unscripted Programming, Lime Pictures said: “It’s been a long time coming for our celebs to get back out in the real-world and date potential suitors.
"We can’t wait to see how their dating skills cope now they are outside the confines of their own homes and back out on the town.
"This brand-new series is going to be the biggest test yet as we set out to ramp up the dates creating more challenges and compatibility tests, putting our celebrities through their paces as they get closer to finding love.”
more on celebs go dating
Boyband star Abz 'wants to find love of his life' on Celebs Go Dating
Celebs Go Dating star slapped with SEX ban by agency after 'one night stands'
Ulrika Jonsson, 54, stuns filming Celebs Go Dating in leather trousers
Celebs Go Dating's Chloe Brockett, Jessika & Nikita look stunning at filming
Who's in the Celeb's Go Dating 2022 lineup?
The 2022 line-up is packed with entertaining celebs, many of which have already made a name for themselves in reality TV.
Those taking part are:
- Ryan-Mark Parsons – The Apprentice star Ryan-Mark is turning his attentions to finding ‘The One’ after struggling on dating apps.
- Ulrika Jonsson – Presenter and columnist Ulrika is looking for love after getting divorced.
- Chloe Brockett – The Only Way Is Essex star Chloe has signed up for the E4 dating show.
- Miles Nazaire – Made in Chelsea‘s Miles is one of the celebs looking for love this series.
- Abz Love – For Five star Abz – real name Richard Abidin Breen – is one of the contestants looking for love on the new series.
- Nikita Jasmine – Reality TV star Nikita is on the hunt for romance again after finding fame on Married at First Sight UK.
How does Celebs Go Dating work?
Celebrities will have dates arranged for them by agency matchmakers Paul Brunson and Anna Williamson.
They try to set them up with people that suit the clients needs and desires in a partner.
The show often tries to push celebrities out their comfort zones too, perhaps by setting them up with someone outside of their usual type.
Where is the Celebs Go Dating 20212 agency?
For 2022 the renowned London-based agency is back with a supercharged makeover.
The series will feature plenty of new challenges, memorable dating excursions and more chances than ever to find the perfect connection.
Channel 4 is promising it will be the most dramatic series yet.
The broadcaster said: "Viewers can expect a rollercoaster ride of dating highs and lows, bombshell moments, and plenty of laughs.
"After weeks of multiple dates and mentoring, the Celebs will be asked to choose their final date to take away on a romantic couple’s getaway."
Source: Read Full Article