Water Cooler: Cage in the Park, Half Dome, Crawl, The Farewell, Being Funny, A Matter of Life and Death – /Film
On the July 15, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about what they’ve been up to in the Water Cooler.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Hoai-Tran went to the Long Island Aquarium to see alligators eat rats for the Crawl junket, witnessed the “Cage in the Park” rendition of Face/Off in Prospect Park.
- Ben hiked Half Dome in Yosemite National Park
- Jacob is going to invite the crew to debate the purpose of a sign in a Chipotle parking lot.
- Brad helped plan the game flow for his friend’s Escape Room.
- Jacob has been enjoying King-Size Kirby and read the final issue of The Walking Dead.
- Jacob and HT watched Stuber.
- Chris and HT watched Crawl.
- Chris watched the new Hellboy, and Shazam.
- Brad watched Annabelle Comes Home, the first episode of Being Funny, the first episode of The Movies on CNN
- Hoai-Tran watched Stranger Things 3, Woman at War, The Farewell, and The Dark Crystal.
- Jacob watched Halloween III: Season of the Witch, The Dark, and fell into an endless Bar Rescue marathon.
- Ben watched A Matter of Life and Death, It’s a Wonderful World, Tickled and The Tickle King, and started watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Brad had a Fried Pop-Tart at the county fair, tried Birthday Cake Froot Loops, tried Burger King’s new Crispy Taco
- Jacob played Chinatown and Black Hole Council.
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article