Katie Price rushes home from Maldives holiday after police arrest a man over cruel video mocking Harvey

KATIE Price today jetted back from her three-week holiday in the Maldives – after a man was arrested over a cruel video mocking her disabled son Harvey.

The 42-year-old reality star was pictured alongside boyfriend Carl Woods as she headed to the airport to catch a flight back to the UK.

Pricey was seen in her wheelchair, with her two broken feet encased in sparkling orthopaedic boots, being wheeled to the airport.

She and Carl, who have been sunning themselves in a string of luxury resorts over the half-term period, put an end to their romantic break.

It is a sad end to the break for the pair, who took the lavish trip in a bid to conceive the star's sixth child.

The Sun revealed this afternoon that a man had been arrested for mocking Harvey, 18, in a cruel online video.

The person, who is accused of sharing the video of a couple, one of whom was in blackface, was arrested in a dawn raid at his home in Hastings today. 

Katie spoke to officers by phone from the Maldives earlier today and will give a statement on her return to the UK.

The video sees a woman playing Katie saying: "If someone says something horrible to Harvey, what do we say?"

Her partner, wearing face paint, responded: "Hello you c***s."

Katie wrote: "I've been sent this disgusting racist mockery p**s taking video about me and Harvey mocking his disabilities.

"Clearly planned hence the face painting! Does anybody know these disgusting humans as I will be reporting this to the police.

"Words cannot describe how upset I am, this is so cruel. These people need reporting."

The Sun is now backing Katie’s campaign to find the couple in the video – and encouraging readers to get in touch if they have any information. 

A spokesperson for Sussex Police said: “A 52-year-old man from Hastings has been arrested by police investigating an offensive video posted on Twitter.

“Police were made aware of the video around 8.40pm on Wednesday (November 4).

“The man was arrested around 4.45am on Thursday (November 5) on suspicion of sending by public communication network an offensive / indecent / obscene / menacing message.

“He remains in police custody at this time.”

Source: Read Full Article