Katie Price calls off engagement to new boyfriend Carl Woods the morning after his 'proposal' and claims it was faked

KATIE Price has called off her engagement to new boyfriend Carl Woods the morning – and claimed his proposal was faked.

Just last night she announced plans to marry Carl after she "said yes" when he popped the question on holiday in Turkey.


The 42-year-old star, who began been dating the former Love Islander, 31, in June, posted: "Omg @carljwoods just proposed to me I said yes ❤️."

She shared the startling announcement on social media late on Saturday night just days after being released from hospital with two broken feet.

But after waking up this morning, Katie admitted it was all a joke.

She said: ""Last night fun with @paulisthejoker, not really engaged just comedy fun."

The star also posted some footage from a dark bar where the Instagram tags showed they were with pals Paul Smith and Lori Callow.

Katie suggested the event had been a double proposal, writing: "Same time as @paulisthejoker proposed to @lorscal_phibrows and she said yes ❤️."

In the video, a voice sounding like Pricey's is heard saying: "What did you ask me, babe?"



A voice presumed to be Carl's replies: "Will you marry me?" to which she replies: "And I said yes."

Many fans were delighted at the news, which comes after a nightmare few weeks for Katie, culminating in her breaking both her feet leaping off a wall at a theme park.

The injury means she will not be able to walk for up to six months and is likely to need pins in her feet.

Source: Read Full Article