We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
James Bond’s expensive taste makes for a lifestyle that many can only dream of and that raises the question – how much money a day does he spend?
Menswear retailer Charles Tyrwhitt delved into the luxurious daily life of Bond to work out how much it would cost to spend 24 hours as 007.
Without counting special gadgets, which are considered perks of the job, they revealed that anyone aiming to spend a day like Bond would have to be willing to put down a whopping £598,038.
A breakdown of 007’s daily spending
● £126: Bottle of Bollinger
● £145: Bottle of 18-year-old Macallan
● £578,000: Aston Martin Valhalla
● £567: One night in a suite in the Palazzo Gattin
● £9,450: Omega Seamaster Diver 300M watch – “007 Edition”
● £235: Vuarnet Legend 06 Sunglasses
● £5,900: First-class flight from London to Rome
● £3,615: Custom-made suit
It’s not only Bond’s shopping list that costs a pretty penny.
No Time To Die has been labelled “the most expensive Bond film ever” – costing an eye-watering £200 million.
Source: Read Full Article