Pro dancer Katya Jones and husband Neil announced plans they were getting a divorce a month ago.
But now the Strictly babe has been pictured with her wedding ring back on – a day after Neil was spotted entering his celeb dance partner Alex Scott's house at 11pm.
They announced their split almost a year after Katya was caught kissing her celeb dance partner Seann Walsh.
Despite the pictures of her ex with the Arsenal legend, Katya was nothing but smiles as she stepped out today.
- Strictly's Neil Jones and Alex Scott spotted going back to hers after night out
- Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt gives birth to third child following C-section
Donning a furry blue leopard print coat, a red dress and black tights, the beauty grinned from ear to ear when she saw the cameras.
But most noticeable was the return of her wedding ring which she had taken off since the breakup.
Last night, it appeared Alex and Neil have become close after they were photographed entering her home at 5pm.
- Robert Forster dead: El Camino Breaking Bad movie star dies aged 78
- Vicky Pattison gushes on Loose Women over new man as she admits to wanting kids
The pair then left, ditching their gym gear for a glam get up as they headed to the Royal Albert Hall for the International Ballroom Dancing Championships.
Neil, 37, swapped his tracksuit bottoms and T-shirt for a smart suit and a patterned tie.
While 34-year-old Alex ditched her leggings and trainers for a gorgeous dress and heels.
- Demi Rose shares tantalising busty selfie as she gives her top tips for bad days
- Love Island's Curtis Pritchard tipped to propose to Maura Higgins in six months
After the night ended, they were once again pictured entering Alex's house again late at night.
While Alex has remained tight-lipped on her relationship status, Neil is currently single.
Source: Read Full Article