Beat the Covid-19 stay-at-home blues by taking part in the ‘In This Together’ colouring challenge
- Every day, from May 18 to 24, one drawing will appear in the Life section of The Straits Times.
- This is a daily challenge.
- Each daily challenge has a different deadline and online submission form. Refer to the daily illustration for details.
- Each artwork will be judged individually.
- You can take part in one challenge or many challenges. But you can win only once.
- You can use pencils, crayons and so on. Be creative! Artworks will be judged on creativity, composition and attention to details.
- The colouring can be done on the actual newsprint page of the Life section. We also accept hand colouring on a printed copy of the artwork downloaded from the e-paper version of The Straits Times. No digital colouring will be accepted.
- The contest is open to both young and old. There is no age limit.
- You may do the challenge alone or as a family.
- To submit your entry, take a photo of the finished artwork.
- Maximum file upload size is 5MB. Only pdf, jpg and png file extension formats will be accepted.
- For each daily challenge, there will be 10 winners. Each winning entry will win $500 in cash, sponsored by Pulse by Prudential.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Employees of SPH and its related corporations (“SPH Group”) or of SPH’s partners and/or sponsors for the colouring challenge (if applicable) and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
Read the latest on the Covid-19 situation in Singapore and beyond on our dedicated site here.
Get The Straits Times app and receive breaking news alerts and more. Download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store now.
Source: Read Full Article