Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Let’s go! Now that we’ve had a few days of spring-worthy weather, we’re totally ready for it to be our everyday life! We want to wake up to the sun shining every day and go outside to feel the warmth on our skin!
That means we’re going to need some new clothes! Mini dresses, shorts, tank tops, sandals — we want them all! That’s why we’re shopping at Nordstrom. Scroll down to see our 17 favorite spring fashion picks under $75 right now!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This tiered mini Rip Curl dress is swingy, crinkly and just plain cute. It’s super versatile too!
2. We Also Love: How pretty is this ruffled Billabong dress? We need a photo wearing this one on the beach!
3. We Can’t Forget: We’re feeling some boho vibes from this lightweight Caslon dress. We like this sleeve length for spring too!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: We love denim shorts, but this faux-leather pair by Vero Moda? Unbelievably chic!
5. We Also Love: So comfy and cute! These gauzey Madewell shorts are lounge-worthy but more than cute enough for wearing out!
6. We Can’t Forget: We’re still fully on board with the biker short look. These Naked Wardrobe shorts are ribbed too!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: This ribbed Treasure & Bond tank will be your new everyday essential. Grab it in more than one color!
8. We Also Love: Dress things up a bit with this flowy Nordstrom tank top. We love the matching V neck and back!
9. We Can’t Forget: You could also go casual with this Roxy tank. The beachy graphic is serving up vacation vibes!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: It’s officially shacket season again! Grab this BP. shirt jacket as a layer any time the spring breeze feels a little too chilly!
11. We Also Love: Whether you’re going to work or need something to layer over a bralette and biker shorts, this Caslon blazer is a fool-proof pick!
12. Our Absolute Favorite: A denim skirt is timeless. This BP. mini skirt adds on a cool unfinished hem too!
13. We Also Love: Every fashionista’s closet should have a faux-leather skirt right now. This Vero Moda mini skirt is our pick!
14. We Can’t Forget: Don’t forget about midi skirts! Especially when they have cute floral prints like this BP. skirt!
15. Our Absolute Favorite: It doesn’t get much more stylish right now than this Urban Sport pillow slide. So comfy too!
16. We Also Love: How about a little heel? This Open Edit sandal has a puffy vamp strap and a unique heel shape!
17. We Can’t Forget: Sometimes there’s nothing better than a simple flip flop. This Havaiana pair is a popular pick — and we love the shiny straps!
21 Effortless Spring Tops That Look Way More Expensive Than They Are
Looking for more? Check out all women’s fashion at Nordstrom here!
Looking for other ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
- 21 Best Tummy-Control Swimsuits No One Will Ever Know Are Tummy-Control
- 10 Best Yoga Shorts for Women — All on Amazon
- 18 Best Chic Crossbody Bags You Can Buy Right Now — From $16 to $289
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article