“The Tonight Show” returned to its 30 Rock Studio on Monday after months of remote broadcasts due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The show, which is based in New York City and was an early epicenter of the outbreak, just recorded its first 24-hour period without a death from the infection since March 13.
But as Jimmy Fallon and his house band The Roots found out in one of the show’s trademark musical numbers, back in the studio doesn’t quite mean back to normal:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.
Source: Read Full Article